2020 Winter Long Stays
LOOKING TO ESCAPE THE COLD FOR LONGER THIS WINTER?
Long Stay Programs are the perfect way to stay in another country, live like a local and enjoy all of the culture, heritage, history and uniqueness that a destination has to offer.
There are several destinations to consider: Spain (Costa del Sol),Portugal (Algarve), Malta, Australia (Gold Coast), Southern Australia (Authentic Australia), Cook Islands (South Pacific), New Zealand (Bay of Plenty), France (French Riviera), Canada (South Okanagan Valley) and more ...all depends on the time of year you want to be away, the type of destination that appeals to you and the weather that suits you best.
What is a Long Stay?
- A 3 week minimum, up to 1-2 months stay at one resort/location
- It can be either in an apartment with a kitchen/kitchenette or a resort that without cooking facilities, but has everything else
- They are purchased as a package that includes return air, accommodations, transfers to/from the airport to the resort
- Some include additional perks such as a city tour or breakfast daily
- Typically are in Europe but are also available in Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Cook Islands and many more locations
- Usually includes a local host that comes on a regular basis to help you book excursions to the area and surrounding cities and countries
- For example: Spain Long Stays also include excursions to Portugal, Gibraltor, Morocco
- Resorts offer other amenities such as swimming pools, restaurants, bars, fitness centres, laundry
- Close to public transportation, walking distance to local restaurants/bars/shopping
- Typically located on/close to the water
Why a Long Stay?
- Value and Cost - an affordable alternative or addition to your typical Snowbird winter migration
- Allows you to experience another country as a local, not a tourist
- Stay in one place and explore when you want
- Shop in the markets, cook in your apartment or go out to the several restaurants and bars in the area
- Happy Hours that create an opportunity to meet other like-minded travelers
- Easy access to public transportation
- On site Locations Partner that offers Excursions for you to book for the area
- Everything you could need to relax and enjoy, including the outdoor pool area and marina within walking distance
Think this might be for you? Don't wait, contact me today to find out all of the possibilities and details!
You can contact me via phone at 204.642.4134 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONG STAY SPAIN OCTOBER 2018
LONG STAY SPAIN OCTOBER 2018Couple who travelled and stayed with family for a month in Benalmadena, Spain for a Long Stay in a resort with 1 bedroom apartment that let them live like a local, located on the sea in Cost del Sol ... they hosted each other for dinners, many happy hours and shopping excursions as well ... package included return flights, accommodations, transfers to/from airport/resort and a local host who arranged any and all of their excursions. This is a trip that we would do again and highly recommend to others. It was nice having someone do all the ground work, book the vacation and answer all the questions. The weather was great for fall and having the tours and local host that was always available was great. The sun, the hotel and the wonderful tour guide Daniel, was the best part.By MARY ANN & GLENN W. trip to Costa del Sol