WHERE AND HOW WILL YOU TRAVEL IN 2019? There is a lot of research and planning that goes into every vacation. You want your trip to be a success and that starts with getting matched with the right destination.
Where Will YOU Travel in 2019?
There is a lot of research that goes into every vacation. You want your trip to be a success and that starts with getting matched with the right destination. This step is a great start to a perfect trip.
There's a whole world to explore and a ton of information on the internet so where do you begin?
These are some of the steps I take with my clients before recommending a destination and incorporating unique experiences for all to enjoy ...
- Interests? (your own and travel companions) - This is the very first step in planning my clients' trips. It's not asking, where do you want to travel? It's a process of inquiring about hobbies and interests. For example, which of these are you passionate about ... hiking, food and wine, historical sites, etc. Brainstorming about teh travelers' interests is the best way to focus on destination options. After all, you should enjoy what you love during your vacations!
- Time of year? - Some areas of the world have long rainy seasons so traveling there during those times may not be fun.
- How much time do you have to be away? - This is really important because you need to select a destination that is appropriate for the amount of time you want to be away.
- One city of a multiple-destination trip? - Exploring most countries usually requires a multiple destination trip as it’s difficult to see much from any one city. It’s important to determine if your family is up for moving from place to place every three to four days or if staying in one place is more appealing.
- Budget? - Lastly, budget is a huge consideration. Some destinations are simply more expensive than others. For example, in Europe a trip to Croatia would be less expensive than a trip to the Amalfi Coast and Paris. Or a trip to the Caribbean from the East Coast will be less costly than Hawaii. Airfare alone can be a large component of your budget.
One of the most important things to an amazing vacation is being matched to the right destination, and then incorporating experiences around your interests and travel style.
Keep these things in mind when selecting your next destination or contact me. I would love to help match you with the right destination and design your handcrafted journey.Anywhere